Thi thử tiếng Anh B1 B2 phần Listening
Với 3 phần trong bài thi nghe. Nhằm đánh giá khả năng nghe – hiểu của người thi. Người thi chỉ được nghe duy nhất một lần. Mỗi bài thi nghe có 35 câu thi trong 30 phút. Sau khi nghe hết phần thi nghe bạn có 1 phút để kiểm tra lại đáp án trước khi bấm nộp bài. Bạn nên chuẩn bị một tờ giấy nháp để ghi lại đáp án của mình. Để so sánh với kết quả ở cuối bài kiểm tra.
Direction: This is the listening test for levels from 3 to 5 of the Vietnam’s 6-level Language Proficiency Test. There are three parts to the test. You will hear each part once. For each part of the test there will be time for you to look through the question and time for you to check your answer. Write your answer on the question paper. You will have 5 minutes at the end of the test to transfer your answer onto the answer sheet.
There are eight questions in this part. For each question there are four options and a short recording. For each question, choose the correct answer A,B,C or D. You now have 45 seconds to look through the questions and the options in each question.
1. When is the man’s appointment?
A. Wednesday B. Thursday C. Friday D. Tuesday
2. Which is the aunt’s postcard?
A. A pretty village right by the sea
B. Big trees
C. A petty village behind the tall trees
D. A pretty village on the hills.
3. What time will the plane to Milan leave?
A. 01.00 B. 07.15 C. 08.15 D. 06.15
4. Which present has the girl bought her mother?
A. Earrings B. music CD C. pen D. Notebook
5. What time is the pie ready?
A. Four fifteen B. five o’clock C. twenty past five D. fifty past four
6. What time is the swimming lesson today?
A. Half past four B. fifteen to five C. fifteen past five D. four thirty
7. Which subject does the boy like best?
A. Information technology B. geography C. sport D. design
8. Which T-shirt does the boy decide to buy?
A short -sleeved T-shirt with round neck C. a long-sleeved T-shirt
B. a V-neck black T-shirt D. a sleeveless white T-shirt
You will hear three different conversations. In each conversation there are four questions. For each question, choose the correct answer A,B,C or D. You will hear the conversation only once.
Conversation 1. You will hear a conversation between a girl, Kate, and a boy, George
9. What is Kate’s health problem?
A. She has coughs B. She has headache
C. She has toothache D. She has stomach ache
10. What does Kate’s problem affect her classmates?
A. It makes them funny C. It makes them happy
B. It makes them annoyed D. It makes them excited
11. What did Kate have last year?
A. She has coughs B. She has headache
C. She has toothache D. She has stomach ache
12. What does Kate have now, too?
A. She has backpache B. She has headache
C. She has toothache D. She has temperature.
Conversation 2: You will hear a conversation between a man and woman at home.
13. Why does the man want to go out?
A. Because he feels bored staying at home. C. Because he feels cold staying at home
B. Because he feels safe staying at home D. Because he feels hot staying at home
14. Why does the woman want to stay at home?
A. Because she has coughs C. Because she has toothache
B. Because she feels tired D. Because she has stomach ache
15. Why doesn’t the woman want to watch an Italian film?
A. Because she is not short of money
B. Because she is serious about it
C. Because she’s afraid she will fall asleep watching it
D. Because she has stomach ache
16. Why doesn’t the woman want to watch Robert de Niro?
A. Because she feels too busy to watch it.
B. Because she feels too serious to watch it.
C. Because she doesn’t want to watch it a third time.
D. Because she doesn’t want to watch it the second time.
Conversation 3: You will hear a conversation between a girl, Lisa, and a boy, Ben, about holidays.
17. What does the girl think about a good holiday?
A. It may be cheap C. It may be expensive
B. It may be very cheap D. It may be very expensive
18. Why doesn’t the boy want to talk?
A. Because he feels too hot to do it.
B. Because he finds it hard to do it.
C. Because he doesn’t like hard work
D. Because she doesn’t like the sounds of people walking
19. What does the girl think about the food in Youth Hostels?
A. It is comfortable B. It is good C. It is not good D. It is clean and cheap
20. What does the boy decide to do in the end?
A. Go home B. Leave home C. Sell his home D. Enjoy his holiday home
You will hear three different talks or lectures. In each lecture there are five questions. For each question, choose the correct answer A, B,C or D. You will hear the talks or lectures only once.
Talk/ Lecture 1. You will hear a girl talking about her life since she left Vietnam.
21. Why did the speaker have to help her mother with the shopping?
A. There were no Vietnamese people living near her
B. There were no Vietnamese working in the stores
C. There wasn’t always someone to go shopping with her
D. Her mother could speak a little English
22. Why did her father find working in a factory difficult?
A. He couldn’t speak any English
B. He didn’t have many friends there
C. He had had a much better job in Vietnam
D. He couldn’t get used to the working style
23. Why are the speaker and her brother more fortunate than their sister?
A. They did not need extra English lessons. C. They speak with American accents.
B. They look more American. D. They quickly adopted the way of life
24. What are the speakers forgotten about life in Vietnam?
A. Living close to other people C. Wearing traditional clothes
B. They look more American D. Traditional food
25. Why does she find it difficult to invite friends to her home?
A.Her parents do not have much money
A. Her parents haven’t adopted an American way of life
C. Her parents only know how to cook Vietnamese food.
D. Her parents do not speak English well.
Talk/ lecture 2. Listen to a woman talking about boys and girls in American schools.
26. What happened in American schools before 1972?
A. Girls didn’t go to school.
B. Every classroom was a mix of boys and girls.
C. Boys could learn what they wanted
D. They didn’t teach girls some subjects.
27. What is the reason that most American schools have mixed classes?
A. Scientists said that it was the best thing.
B. Teachers did not want to teach single-gender classes.
C. A law gave girls an equal chance to learn
D. Boys and girls behave better in such classes.
28. Why might girls not get a chance to talk much in a class with boys?
A.Because the teacher doesn’t ask them questions.
Because boys are louder and often talk first.
Because boys know the correct answer.
Because girls are often shy.
29. What is NOT the reason that some schools are reconsidering separating classes?
A. They prefer the old teaching styles. C. Boys and girls can bother each other.
B. Boys learn differently than girls. D. Boys and girls like different things.
30. Which is one class that is not mentioned as being separated?
A. Math B. Social Studies C. Science D. Physical Education
Talk/Lecture 3. Listen to a talk about body language in American Culture at a student orientation meeting.
31. Who is listening to the orientation talk?
A.The director of international students C. The teachers of international department
B. New international students D. All first-year students in the college.
32. What is the purpose of this talk?
A.To introduce the director for international student affairs.
B. To deal with all international students’ problem
C. To inform the importance of using English in class.
D. To introduce common problems in non-verbal communication.
33. According to the speaker, what is the body language?
A. It’s the use of verb tenses and modals
It’s the way to ask for directions.
It’s the language used in class only
It’s the language of movements and facial expressions.
34. In American culture,…
A. Eye contact is the same as most cultures.
B. Making eye contact is a sign of disrespect
C. People don’t in others’ eyes while talking
D. Eye contact is considered as a sign of honey
35. According to the speaker, what is TRUE about handshakes in American Culture?
A. handshake shouldn’t be too strong
B. Handshake are not common
C. Handshake need to be firm
D. Shaking hands is not important.
Sau khi điền xong bạn có thể kiểm tra đáp án ở đây. Cần tư vấn hỗ trợ thêm vui lòng liên hệ: 028.6683.2939.
Tổng điểm mỗi câu đúng tương đương với 0.28 điểm. Để đạt trình độ B1 bạn cần đạt 15/35 câu.